THE GYM - HEALTH AND FITNESS STUDIO IN BICESTER
In 1994, The Gym was established because we understood the importance of fitness in our lives. We know first hand the challenges involved in taking the first steps towards starting a fitness routine. Often times, we get so busy with work and family that it is easy to forget to take care of ourselves. The Gym is so close to where you work or live and we have the ability to tailor a fitness program to your personal needs; there is no reason not to become a member. Our gym is built to help people realize their goals and find their inner strength. We combine the most diverse equipments in the industry with the best personal training to deliver the ultimate fitness experience.
Variety of membership options are available
As a The Gym member, you’ll have access to a large selection of exercise equipment, exciting group classes, and our professional staff of fitness experts…all designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. And, our affordable membership options make total fitness accessible to everyone. Our global staff of personal trainers and group exercise instructors is the best in the business – period.
Whether it is a mom looking to get in shape after having a child, a marathon runner training for his or her next race, we leverage over 17 years of fitness experience to create personalized fitness programs that help our members realize their potential.
Your membership includes
- Unlimited use of Equipment
- Personalised programmes for weight loss/gain, rehabilitation, pregnancy & senior citizens
- Toning Hip, Thigh & Tummy machines
- Fat burning Bikes, Treadmills, Steppers & Rowers
- Nutritional Advice for healthier eating
- Special beginners programmes
- Separate male/female Saunas
- Ample Free Parking
- Wide selection of pin/plate loaded equipment to tone & shape your body
- Cardio area
- Specialised Strength Training area with Extensive Free Weights
- Tv Screens with motivating music
- Re-assessments to monitor progress
- Clean changing rooms with showers and saunas